MedSilesia GO GLOBAL
The project is implemented under the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020, Measure 2.3 Pro-innovative services for enterprises, Sub-measure 2.3.3 Internationalization of Key National Clusters.
- wprowadzenie na rynki zagraniczne wspólnej oferty pod znakiem MadeInMedSilesia oraz zaawansowanych technologii i produktów jego uczestników. Ostatecznym efektem będzie wzrost eksportu.
- training and advisory support in the field of internationalisation of enterprises,
- participation of cluster members in international events (conferences, fairs, economic missions),
- using the Internet platform as a knowledge base to support the development of foreign expansion of MedSilesia Cluster members,
- wide promotion of the Cluster's offer and brand on prospective markets, in particular the UAE, France, Austria, Germany, Kazakhstan, Switzerland,
- development of a positive image of the Cluster,
- support the internationalisation of the products of the Cluster and its individual members.
- an increase in the export value of individual Cluster members (project participants),
- increased access to knowledge and best practice abroad and new markets and thus a broad customer base,
- intensifying cooperation between individual entities within the MedSilesia Cluster in terms of further increasing entrepreneurship, productivity, creation and commercialisation of innovations, knowledge and technology transfer,
- An increase in the number of new joint projects within the MedSilesia Cluster, as well as the development of R&D cooperation.
2KMM Sp. z o.o.
ACCREA Bartłomiej Stańczyk
Agencja Techniki Medycznej "ATMED" Joanna Rafalska
Alta Sp. z .o.o.
CABIOMEDE Sp. z o.o.
EGZOTech Sp. z o.o.
Professor Zbigniew Religa Foundation of Cardiac Surgery Development
Clinical Consulting Sp. z o.o.
P.P.U. Medbryt Sp. z o.o.
WAMTECHNIK Sp. z o.o.
Infotower Business Solution Sp. z o.o.