1. General information
- The operator of the service and personal data administrator is: The Upper Silesian Accelerator for Commercial Enterprises Ltd. (ul. Wincentego Pola 16, 44-100, Gliwice)
- Operator's email contract address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of Your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on this Website.
- The Service uses personal information for the following purposes:
- The Newsletter
- Running a commenting system
- Running a web forum
- Running the online chat platform
- Running a system of classified advertising
- Presenting users profiles to other users
- Presenting user advertisements
- Processing of inquiries via the form
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about its users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are enterd into the Operator's system
- By storing cookies on your end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transport layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that he personal data and login entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the holder of the Operator key can read it. This way the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed format. The hash function works unidirectionally - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is the current modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: another company
4. Your rights and additional information about how we use Your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a trust basis.
- comment system operators
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the site
- Companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request that the Administrator:
- access to personal information about you,
- rectification of data.
- limitation on processing,
- data portability,
- You have the right to object within the scope of the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken with respect to you for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries as defined by data protection legislation. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information on the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by you, including personal information if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The site, in some cases, may save information to help associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In such a case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- information about user behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Important market techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the impression that the user's personal data are used for tracking, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a service automation solution with regard to the users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after he visits a particular subpage, provided that he has given his consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Cookies policy
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set forth above under "Significant Marketing Techniques."
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: "session" and "persistent". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies on User's end device. Users of the Website can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's end device can also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular these companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookies management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: